Terms of Service
Thank you for using SEMIION services. These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Semiion products, software, and services via our websites and mobile applications. This is a legal agreement between you and Semiion, so please read the Terms carefully before using the Services.
Accepting the Terms
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. You can accept the Terms by actually using the Product/Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Semiion will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Semiion, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of India.
Provision of the Services by Semiion: -
The Services are provided entirely under a Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) delivery model. Semiion aims to provide 99% platform uptime for the Services. In the event of downtime and/or lack of access to the Services, we shall correct such loss or interruption as quickly as practicable.
You acknowledge and agree that:
o Affiliates of Semiion will be entitled to provide the Services to you.
o The form and nature of the Services which Semiion provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
o Semiion may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Semiion’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Semiion when you stop using the Services.
o If Semiion disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
o While Semiion may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Semiion at any time, at Semiion’s discretion.
o The Services will not be accessible without: (i) a working Wi-Fi network in your home that is positioned to communicate reliably with the Devices (certain Services may work without Wi-Fi); (ii) a valid user account; (iii) mobile clients such as a supported phone or tablet (required for some functionality); (iv) always-on broadband Internet access in your home; and (v) other system elements that may be specified by Semiion. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all required system elements and that they are compatible, up to date, and properly configured. You acknowledge that the Services may not work as described when the requirements and compatibility have not been met.
o The Services will not be accessible without: (i) a working cellular data connection on a supported phone or tablet with the Application installed; (ii) a valid user account; (iii) other system elements that may be specified by Semiion. Certain Semiion Devices and Services require a Wi-Fi network connection with an always-on broadband internet connection. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all required system elements and that they are compatible, up to date, and properly configured. You acknowledge that the Services may not work as described when the requirements and compatibility have not been met.
Password and account security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services, and you agree that you will be solely responsible to Semiion for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Semiion immediately at contact@Semiion.com.
Privacy and your personal information
Terms of Warranty
• Semiion provides a twelve-month warranty for the hardware. It’s understood that you have read and agreed to the warranty & replacement terms and conditions mentioned on the www.semiion.com website.
• For the software, Semiion disclaims all warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law. The software is extended to you or anyone else associated with the use of this solution without any warranty. You will not hold Semiion responsible for any loss that may occur. Although we do our best in providing the best customer support efforts in solving customer issues, no guarantees are made.
• In no event will Semiion or its licensors, be liable to you for any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages, including, without limitation, damages for any lost profits, or loss of data arising from the use, or inability of the use, of the software.
• At any time, user can discontinue their Semiion account. In any such situation, Semiion will not be responsible for the hardware as the software services will be discontinued.
• For any clarification, users are requested to each out to our customer care at email@example.com.
• Semiion, licenses Semiion app, associated material and all documentation to you upon the terms contained in this End User License Agreement. Please read the terms before using the Semiion app.
• Semiion, will update the Terms of Service to reflect any change in guidelines or our services. Semiion is not liable to notify the users of every update. Users are advised to view these regularly.
Replacement will be offered in case you receive a damaged device
i. In case you receive a damaged device, report the same to our support team within 72 hours of receiving the device.
ii. Return will be applicable only if determined by our team that the item was not damaged while in customer’s possession, or is not different from what was shipped by us.
iii. Return the product in received condition along with packaging to get your device replaced.
iv. There may be pick up or shipping charges for replacement of device.
These Terms of Service are a legal agreement that clearly state our policy. By purchasing Semiion and subscribing to the associated services, you agree to the terms stated above.